Friday, November 25, 2011

Straya... or what's left of it

So one of my many favourite games growing up was TMNT, which naturally led me to After the Bomb, Heroes Unlimited and then on to Rifts. Great fun, good times, 'cept one thing always bugged me. The maps of Australia in Mutants Down Under (you can check it here) and Rifts: Australia (similar, with a sea from the west coast to Uluru) didn't really do much for me. I've always intended to do my own post-apoc mutant version, really trash the motherland. And a coupla years back, I finally did.




6 comments:

  1. As an Aussie myself, I've done a few post apocalyptic Australian games and have generated a decent number of maps based on changing climates and the results they might have.

    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The coastline is what you'd get if you raised the waterline by about 175 meters. I'd be keen to see your own OzTrashings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Any chance we can get descriptions of the locations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to play Gamma World this Australia Day and, if I did, it would be using this as my campaign map!

    ReplyDelete